Vibration Training by BH Fitness
JOIN THE RAGE EVERYONE!!! VIBRATION TRAINING BY BH FITNESS. LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD AND LIVE LONGER.....WITHOUT ALL THE PAIN!! COME DEMO TODAY AT ALL ABOUT FITNESS!!!
Welcome To All About Fitness, we are a locally owned and operated specialty fitness equipment store. Our goals are to satisfy your goals. We sell, service and deliver the finest exercise equipment made. All About Fitness has the largest showroom in the Midwest with over 7000 square ft. of Treadmills, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, Home Gyms, Free Weights and Accessories. Whether your fitness needs are for your home or business, All About Fitness has your solution. There are more than 70 Treadmills, Ellipticals and Bikes to choose from. All About Fitness sells used, refurbished and consigned fitness equipment as well.
Great Equipment, Great Advice… Its All About Fitness! KC’s hometown fitness store.
All About Fitness
Today 90% of all our customers buy new products while the remaining 10% prefer previously owned equipment. Regardless of new or gently used, All About Fitness only sells product that meets our stringent criteria for exceptional quality and value.
Thank you for visiting the AAF website. We appreciate the look and hope we have the opportunity to EARN your business.
We are locally owned and have been doing business in KC since 1990. Please enjoy navigating the finest exercise equipment available and be sure to contact us with any questions. Better yet, visit our showroom and experience why, ‘It’s All About Fitness!’.
We offer exercise solutions for all RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL applications. Other services include professional room design, personal training, weightloss consultation,assembly, delivery and repairs.